Monday 9 January 2012

So... hello blogspot! :)

I’ve been staring at blogspot for a while now and I have finally decided to make one for myself. I’m a bit behind but I’ve admired the Crimson Daggers Deathline Challenge for some time, and I’ve realized it’s time I accepted and stopped the excuses. So *takes deep breath* Here we go.

DEATHLINE CHALLENGE

Goals:

     1. To improve my art- Do one study a day, or finish some piece that I’m working on. Spend at least one hour studying art per day and build up my mental visual library.

     2.   To get all A profiles in school this term.- Do some additional subject studying before class. Spend at least  2 hours on the subject. Start all assignments when they are given.

     3.   To be more active in the household and in school. Stop being a selfish lazy bum!- Do one different chore to keep house neat and tidy per day. Learn to keep things clean. Gain some school spirit... etc.. etc, Keep mommy happy.

      And above all, STAY FOCUSED. Things are gonna get difficult and challenging to do everyday, but I must try to be persistent and avoid distractions. So, without further ado, let the challenge begin.


No comments:

Post a Comment